Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Forever

Kezeah E.

Friends may promise forever;
But theirs may end in less than a year.

A year could be shorter or longer than forever,
A controversy that needs a definite answer.

Answer me, now long is forever?
Forever could be a second or could longer than an hour.

An hour could be longer than forever,
Or it could be longer than the sun up there.

Up there, down here, and anywhere;
Forever doesn’t matter as long as we are here.

We are here in a chamber called forever,
To snatch the mystery and to flash the answer.

The answer that could be yes or never,
And forever that could end up to here.

Here and now is my place and my time, my dear.
My friend, my love, please always remember.

Remember that indefinite is the word forever.
And how could it take a definite answer?

Answer, question, answer whatever.
Whatever life could bring us later….

Later or never let us stop here.
Let us start making our best forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment